How did day 1 go for everyone? Did you follow Let Them Eat Clean's meal plans? Did you do the workout? If so, how long did it take you? I'm doing this challenge right along with you guys as I need the boost and accountability as well, and I have to say I really loved yesterday. I have a not so secret addiction to soda and I went all day without a soda yesterday! I focused on water intake and keeping my sugar at a minimum (hello Halloween candy) and I actually feel incredible. I've quit soda many -a-times and I don't ever remember the first day going so well so hopefully it sticks. :)
Alright, here's the workout for today!
10s & 20s WOD
>>> Do the entire group of exercises 2-3 times. <<<
- 3-8 lb. dumbbells (use for front & lateral raise, optional for lunges and squats)
- Bench or Stairs for tricep dips
- OPTIONAL: Yoga Mat (or beach towel)
ESTIMATED TIME: 20-35 minutes
- drink lots of water (you should drink 8-12 cups per day)
- eat something within 30-60 minutes
POST YOUR TIME & FEEDBACK TO THE COMMENTS.
Now head on over to Let Them Eat Clean to get your nutrition on for the day!