How are the December workouts treating you so far? Are you able to get them in? If so, how are you liking them? Feel free to share with friends and family!!
Complete each circuit 4 times tabata style-- so 20 seconds on, 10 off. Each circuit has 8 TOTAL rounds So your first circuit would look something like this... Tabata- 1 round of burpees (20 seconds on/10 seconds rest), 1 round of T-Pushups (20 seconds on/10 seconds rest), and repeat that 3 more times. Then go onto Circuit 2. Between circuits, take a 30 second break. If you have questions, let me know.
- Dumbbells (3-10 lbs.)
- OPTIONAL: Yoga Mat (or beach towel)
- Bench or step
ESTIMATED TIME: 30 minutes (including warm-up)
VIDEO INSTRUCTION: (you'll be asked for a password. It's ‘freedecember’):
- BURPEE - https://vimeo.com/103615606
- T-PUSHUPS - https://vimeo.com/132173760
- SQUAT W/ OH PRESS - https://vimeo.com/103615434
- PLANK TUCK JUMPS - https://vimeo.com/103663676
- RENEGADE ROWS - https://vimeo.com/104445420
- SKI JUMPS - https://vimeo.com/115768414
- SHOULDER PULSES - https://vimeo.com/116695422
- BENCH JUMPS - https://vimeo.com/104443921
- PLANK PUNCHES - https://vimeo.com/132293825
- LADDERS - https://vimeo.com/132177537
- SIDE PLANK - https://vimeo.com/132174934
- stretch (see a couple ideas on the private pinterest board)
- drink lots of water (you should drink 8-12 cups per day)
- log your workout in My Fitness Pal- these workouts are cardio, circuit training
- eat something within 30-60 minutes
POST YOUR TIME & FEEDBACK TO THE COMMENTS.